Page 181 of 189 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1887

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I'd agree with that, so long as we stop telling them how to win a war. We sure as hell don't know how to win one anymore!
    Wrong. We know exactly how to win wars, but the people in charge are politicians, not warriors- and they don’t have the balls to do what is necessary.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    This is the next Gulf of Tonkin incident. Absolutely insane.
    I don't see it.

So Hamas or PIJ attacks and kills the American service people, the USA isn't going to invade Gaza.

But for the sake of discussion, let's say it happens and the USA tells Israel to leave Gaza so the USA can fight there.

To what end?

Will America kill every Palestinian in Gaza? Of course not.

So again, to what end?

Feedback Score
    Wrong. We know exactly how to win wars, but the people in charge are politicians, not warriors- and they don’t have the balls to do what is necessary.
    I don't think any western country has the courage to do what these same countries did in WW2.

Feedback Score
    Not one single penny or aid of any kind to either one of these equally savage nations. Let them duke it out and we’ll see who Darwin declares the victor.
    Not quite. In fact not even close.

No, I'm not Jewish. I have the common sense to see that October 7th triggered what is going on now. The Pali's have it coming.

Are the Israelis saints? Not quite.....the USS Liberty comes to mind. However, this is 2024 and what happened last October was the catalyst for a major ass-whooping that is currently being delivered and I hope the muzzies take note (but they won't, they never do).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I don't see it.

So Hamas or PIJ attacks and kills the American service people, the USA isn't going to invade Gaza.

But for the sake of discussion, let's say it happens and the USA tells Israel to leave Gaza so the USA can fight there.

To what end?

Will America kill every Palestinian in Gaza? Of course not.

So again, to what end?
    Not Gaza. That’s your people’s problem, which despite being funded and armed by the entire planet, you’ve been unable to do.

We’ll find a way to tie it back to Iran. That’s where we’re going.

Feedback Score
    If the USA would be stupid enough to invade Iran, good luck, that to me would be really stupid.

On the other hand, if the USA would put an economic blockage on Iran, and took out strategic targets inside Iran. That would in the long run make the world a safer place. I would also call on the USA to arm the people of Iran, so they can overthrow the mullahs and IRG.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Not quite. In fact not even close.

No, I'm not Jewish. I have the common sense to see that October 7th triggered what is going on now. The Pali's have it coming.

Are the Israelis saints? Not quite.....the USS Liberty comes to mind. However, this is 2024 and what happened last October was the catalyst for a major ass-whooping that is currently being delivered and I hope the muzzies take note (but they won't, they never do).
    I get there is a smear campaign against the Israelis. But I have been wowed by how disgusted I am with them. No one denies the things shown, they just say it’s antiseptic to say the Israelis are prices of shit.

I am at this point horrified and disappointed we give the Israelis a penny.

For all the Christian’s on this board you should research how the Israelis feel and think about you. It’s shure as shit not as an equal. These people are not your friend. I don’t know why you want to be theirs?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I get there is a smear campaign against the Israelis. But I have been wowed by how disgusted I am with them. No one denies the things shown, they just say it’s antiseptic to say the Israelis are prices of shit.

For all the Christian’s on this board you should research how the Israelis feel and think about you. It’s shure as shit not as an equal. These people are not your friend. I don’t know why you want to be theirs?
    Well, post a link or something.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This is the next Gulf of Tonkin incident. Absolutely insane.
    Not sure I see the parallels there. US fake an attack to justify getting into the mix? I cans see for sure someone, Hamas, Iran, etc targeting it as we attempt to feed/help the idiots. Interestingly and converly, supposedly (as nothing from the media can be trusted on face value) Israelis are disrupting the convoys and being labelled "extremists." Can we blame them?

"As long as they hold hostages no aid should be given" is not "extreme" but very understandable. The fault of the deaths, starvation (wildly over stated but ok...) belongs to Hamas, so why are they not putting the international pressure on them? If I was Israeli I would not be happy at all the enemy was being assisted by my so called allies:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post

As the man said, "Well, post a link or something." Israelis are not anti Christian and i have seen nadda for evidence of that. However, they do think the area belongs to them as God himself said it was:

https://www2.cbn.com/article/prophec...-nation-israel

I'm not expert on scripture and religious text but that's my understanding. Obviously, Muslims don't agree (even though the Quran is clear about that), and some Christians also consider it a problem.

As far as what Israelis think about Christians, real world talk. This will bother some Christians who are convinced there's is the one and only true religion, often very self centered about that, it seems Israelis don't really think much about Christians at all, and or they think all Christians are the same just as many (most?) Christians think all Jews are the same in their beliefs:

Last edited by WillBrink; 05-17-24 at 09:15.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 181 of 189 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast