Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relaxing @ the beach what could go wrong - video

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    This why I pack a 44mag in my Speedo.

Feedback Score
    Kinda reinforces that old saying “you mess with the bull, you get the horns”!

She’s pretty lucky the last thing that went through her mind while he was stomping her wasn’t her asshole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    This why I pack a 44mag in my Speedo.
    You need to start apendix carrying that thing, last time when you had it in the back I thought you pooped.

I don't think anyone with any experiance with Livestock would fight a bull over a packed lunch, let him have it and leave, much cheaper than the ER.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Description said she initially approached the bull. So I'm guessing she wanted to feed it, then tried removing her stuff from the bull as it got a little more aggressive. Reminds me of those idiots that approach Bison in Yellowstone park.
    I think those are far worse. Those people really deserve what they get, like 99% of those who get hit by trains. I used to think that was pretty rare, and was astounded to learn how many people, be they walking on the tracks, ignore the dozens of blinking lights and gates, etc and drive around it, etc, who get killed by trains. When you see people trying to take a selfie with a wild 2000 lb Bison, do you understand how such things happen.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12