Thread: The Killer (Review)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The Killer (Review)

A NF movie with Michael Fassbender as a hit man who screws up a job and has to deal with the fall out of that. It's taught and tight thriller that's got great visuals and action scenes. It's unique in that it's mostly first person POV with a voice over, and it's well done, similar to Fight Club, made by the same director BTW. The real problem with this movie is that that there's literally no character development for either the MC nor any of the others, so you never care about anyone enough to be invested in what happens to any of them. It's a slick well made thriller that had a lot of potential, but falls short of being great, vs merely good. I did appreciate it's not over the top cartoonish nonsense like John Wick and others in the actions scenes, and not too many eye rolling moments for the "gun guys" watching, so credit to the movie for that. The soundtrack is retro and fun too. Worth a view on NF. B+

PS added for members/gun guy specific: one potentially massive eye rolling aspect of that movie was it appeared to me he was using comps vs cans on the guns, but I was not 100% sure of it. Maybe a brand of suppressor with ribs that make it look like a comp? It was consistent in the movie as he changes guns. It was the only real "WTF?" moments I had.

Last edited by WillBrink; 05-13-24 at 08:30.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I was bored with it

Feedback Score
    It was ok. Another variation of the antihero hitman movie.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I liked it. Not sure I'd watch it again, but I enjoyed it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea...kind of meh. Good enough for a watch though. Didn't hate it, but wouldn't pay for it or watch it again.

Feedback Score
    I forgot that I had already watch this. I guess it didn’t make an impact on me.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When faced with thye choice of this movie or something else?
    20 minutes of "The Killer." and then Switched over to,
    https://www.bing.com/videos/rivervie...2BEB&FORM=VIRE
    Because I figured being "Elite" my leisure time would reach a whole new level of enjoyment.
    I was right.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-15-24 at 09:59.

Feedback Score
    Couldnt finish, need more action and explosions
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.