Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Banning All Glocks?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Nothing but Political pandering. Its unconstitutional and they know it. Doesn't pass the common use or historical tests established by SCOTUS and they will lose in court.

How much longer are NYer's going to continue to let these fools knowingly draft unconstitutional bills, then blow your tax dollars defending the losses in court?
    Forever, or until they move to some other state and **** it up by electing the same shit they left back in NooYawk.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Yeah, the answer is to clearly vote harder to protect the branch that is incapable of doing anything and is currently being ignored.
    I know, right? That'll teach 'em...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    That should actually be done by the entire industry.
    Very true. I never have understood the adoration firearms companies have for 35%(and probably back to the traditional 20%) of their sales that typically tries to
    eliminate the majority of their customers.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-11-24 at 20:49.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Very true. I never have understood the adoration firearms companies have for 35%(and probably back to the traditional 20%) of their sales that typically tries to
    eliminate the majority of their customers.
    There's more to it than that. LE unions and organizations consistently endorse candidates that are anti 2A based an the assurances that they will be exempted from restrictions placed on the citizenry. When that comes back to bite them in the ass and they themselves are limited to carrying firearms that are on an 'approved roster' and 10 rd mags, they will learn to quit endorsing the wrong candidates. I say this as a retired LEO, for far too long the LE community has considered itself to be of a different class than the citizens that they claim to protect and serve. I cannot tell you how many times I answered a victim's question of whether or not they should purchase a gun to protect themselves by telling them that when seconds count, we're minutes away.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im sure they will carve out an exception seeing as how the NYPD all carry G17s. lol
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Im sure they will carve out an exception seeing as how the NYPD all carry G17s. lol
    Just another example of "guns for me not for thee" approach of NYC.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Of course you are correct. The founders didn't do a good enough job of providing for enforcement of rulings, as I don't think they considered the possibility of lawless liars in every branch of Government.

There are no consequences for anyone in Government and that is the biggest thing that needs to change. The Agencies attend those congressional hearings, which are nothing more than TV opportunities for the campaigners, especially when you have a partisan DOJ.
    Seems there were some consequences in Charlotte, NC a couple of weeks ago, but we didn't like that outcome.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Os-shot-4-Dead
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123