Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1856

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Listen to this guy. Only country that deals with a greater double standard than Israel is the US, yet we pull that nonsense on Israel due to POTUS's falling approval rates. POTUS and admin is the embodiment of the old expression "weak men create hard times."

I don't give a damn what that quisling kapo bastard says.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Listen to this guy. Only country that deals with a greater double standard than Israel is the US, yet we pull that nonsense on Israel due to POTUS's falling approval rates. POTUS and admin is the embodiment of the old expression "weak men create hard times."

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Well, I'm not one of the tribe, but I will say this, Joe Biden had a choice, Jews vs Palestinians and he threw in with the wrong side on this one.
    There will be repercussions.
    If you look you'll see it in certain peoples faces, the confusion. They are caught between supporting the narrative or self preservation. They couldn't attend their Childs Ivy League Graduation because BLM posing as Palestinians have told your kid, not to come back.
    Smell that burning smell? Smells like Reichstag don't it?
    As the election draws closer

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, I'm not one of the tribe, but I will say this, Joe Biden had a choice, Jews vs Palestinians and he threw in with the wrong side on this one.
    There will be repercussions.
    If you look you'll see it in certain peoples faces, the confusion. They are caught between supporting the narrative or self preservation. They couldn't attend their Childs Ivy League Graduation because BLM posing as Palestinians have told your kid, not to come back.
    Smell that burning smell? Smells like Reichstag don't it?
    As the election draws closer
    It’s much simpler than that- he, and the ComDems, had to choose between good and evil. Choose between murderous, raping savages and people who just want to live their own lives and they chose the savages. Not surprising, really, from a party whose top two platforms are infanticide and child genital mutilation. The ComDems always choose death and destruction over good and normalcy.
    Last edited by flenna; 05-13-24 at 06:18.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    The majority of American Jews will still vote "D" in November like they always do, count on it. It may be a matter of "holding their nose" this time around but in the end they'll still do it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can't blame you there.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Prez poppy pants is potentially going to get Israel backed into a corner fighting for our lives. We will be forced to use nukes since we will not be resupplied with conventional weapons. Then we will get more lies out of the State Department. I love it We believe Israel is violating international law but we have no proof of it.

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffff you State department you pack of lairs.
    Keep in mind there were a bunch of pro-Hamas State Dept. employees who protested because Blinky wasn't being pro-Hamas enough.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fac...ng-2023-11-14/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    According to the Washington Post, the Biden admin is withholding intelligence from Israel on the whereabouts of Hamas leaders and hidden tunnels. I'd rate that a full 10 on the Outrage scale.

----

“The Biden administration, working urgently to stave off a full-scale Israeli invasion of Rafah, is offering Israel valuable assistance if it holds back, including sensitive intelligence to help the Israeli military pinpoint the location of Hamas leaders and find the group’s hidden tunnels, according to four people familiar with the U.S. offers”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...n%20tunnels%2C
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-13-24 at 18:08.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ...and a 10 on the BS scale.

I don't buy US intel over Israel when it comes Hamas...pretty creepy game being played.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Israel and its progeny have caused infinitely more direct and indirect harm to the United States than Hamas. The faster we can come to terms with that the better off we will be.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    ...and a 10 on the BS scale.

I don't buy US intel over Israel when it comes Hamas...pretty creepy game being played.
    Agreed. I kind of wondered about that when I heard it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast