Thread: 5 Shot Leather Shark Gun Belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

5 Shot Leather Shark Gun Belt

For sale is a 5 Shot Leather gun belt in cordovan sharkskin. Belt is 1.5" wide and is 33.5" from the INSIDE EDGE of the buckle (where the tongue rests on the buckle) to the 4th out of 7 holes (3 holes remaining on each side). Comes with a titanium belt buckle.

Belt is in overall excellent condition other than some wear on a few spots on the edges and indentation around the 3rd hole area from use with the buckle. A little scuffing around the end of the belt by the holes from threading through the buckle, and some scuffing on the edges near the buckle as a result of belt clips from sheaths. I have tried to capture the edge scuffing in the attached photos. Sharkskin surfaces are just like the day I received them, and no gouging or damage on the inner liner.

I am only selling due to needing to wear a belt 1-2" larger these days. In fact, I am hoping to replace this with the exact same belt in a larger size. That's how outstanding it is.

Sold! USPS Money Order, PP F&F, or Venmo/Zelle preferred. Please message me if interested.

Last edited by acaixguard; 05-21-24 at 22:02.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Still available with price lowered!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Sold pending funds!