Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else seen one of these Tesla "Cyber Trucks" on the road?

Feedback Score
    Or end up permanently next to some guys trailer home as a poor man’s energy wall.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-08-24 at 15:15.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    My best prediction is once these lose value and become semi-affordable on the used market, they will be used by sci-fi cosplayers going to comicon.
    These suckers are going to lose value hard at some point. It's not like it's cost effective to replace the aged out batreeze!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Just seen one today and when I was out and about. Funky looking thing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I saw one Saturday. I guess if it had a thundering V8 engine, I could tolerate the weird looking body style. But a gay electric? Nah!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It holds up pretty well to handgun rounds. I took a pic this past Saturday of the one that was shot at. These are .45 ACP dents. They shot the other side with 9mm. It might make a good base vehicle for security/protective detail.
    20240518_095330.jpg

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Saw one for sale at a local used lot already.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    It might make a good base vehicle for security/protective detail.
    You can soak up pistol fire while you're waiting at the charging station!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just saw one in person and close up in my grocery store parking lot yesterday. It just doesn't look like a vehicle that should command a price like that. Yes, it has all the electronics and the power, but the finish quality does not scream high end at all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    It holds up pretty well to handgun rounds. I took a pic this past Saturday of the one that was shot at. These are .45 ACP dents. They shot the other side with 9mm. It might make a good base vehicle for security/protective detail.
    20240518_095330.jpg
    Backstory?
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    Backstory?
    I remember seeing this somewhere on the internet. I didn't click on the link, but I can't imagine who or why someone would do this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast