Thread: Netflix: 3 body problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    My first problem was that the Chinese had a SETI program back in the 1960s and that they were more clever than us in making contact.
    Not going to lie, I had an issue with that too. That's part of the "woke" I was referring to. You were warned. The chi-coms own the entertainment industry now. It's just going to get worse. Give it another five years and literally everything coming out will be completely unwatchable. Right now, it's barely watchable. I get tired of reruns though.

The bigger issue I had was with the overall cast. The alpha characters were 90%+ people of color and/or female. Especially the chinese. As usual, the white characters are all beta males and/or bad guys. It's the new world, ESPECIALLY with productions done in Europe. It will be that bad here in another five or ten years. Every show will look like our current TV commercials. Good thing I don't watch TV anymore. The world needs to be saved by DEI.

So far, the only recent involvement of The USA in the show is a failed rocket launch... OR did the launch actually fail? I have a feeling it worked as predicted, but they faked the failure to fool the aliens. Oh well, we will see. If season two kickoff like season one ended I won't make it through two more episodes.

Once EVERYTHING becomes unwatchable I'll just go back to reading. Won't be long now.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 04-29-24 at 15:51.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.