Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
Never experienced that with my 43X. It's just a stock gun, no mods.
Thanks,well it must be the way the frame is cuz I actually bought a new trigger & trigger bar together from the Glock store and shot 100++ through it the other day and I had a tiny blood blister on my finger. The trigger I bought is a Glock OEM and it looks exactly like the one I swapped out! I thought maybe it was some funky cheap setup of there own making but it looked just like the trigger I installed. Main thing is I'm just running it hard and want 4/500 rds through it and then I'll make it one of my EDC guns. I have only shot my reloads through it and only issues I have had are with one of the ETS mags with a few FTF through all rds fired but 0 issues with the Glock mags I have for it. I'll wear gloves next session or 2 and get my rd count up,run some quality HST or Gold dot through it and if it passes the test I'll feel confident with it. I already feel good about the overall performance and accuracy with it so I ordered a Holosun EPS carry for it. Once that arrives and setup I'll be good with it. I have also thought about the Johnny Glock trigger for it (metal/flat I think) but that's another $100 bucks & my bargain 43X is anything but a bargain now,LOL Thanks for the feedback guys,I'll keep ya posted.