So I finally took this rifle out to the range. Bought in January 2023, then I had a baby, so no time at all for the range. Anyhow, I mounted a Silencerco Omega and threw on some Magpul accessories. I went with the Primary Arms PLx-1-8x24 scope with ACSS Griffin MIL M8 reticle. This is my very first .308 rifle and LPVO so totally learning about this platform.

Overall, a good time on the range but had a couple things happen:

(1) Experienced a couple double feeds. The spent casing did not complete the extraction cycle prior to the next round being stripped off the mag and fed into the chamber. Had to mortar the rifle to clear. I believe this is due to increased back pressure while shooting with the silencer. For those experienced folks, should I go up in buffer weight? If so, any recommendations?

(2) The illuminated chevron on the scope was going out while firing. Thought it was a loose battery cap, but I checked that. I emailed Primary Arms to make a warranty claim. Anybody else experience this?

It sure was nice being out on the range and look forward to shooting this thing to its full capabilities. I think a long range rifle class is in order.