Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
I have a KS47 that I love to shoot. I have almost 2,000 rounds through it. I bought it as an upper and lower, fit and finish was excellent. The first case that I shot through it was Wolf and I was getting just under 2” five round groups at 100 yards off a bench with a 4x ACOG. 10 round groups opened up to about 2 1/4” the same as 5rnd groups with iron sights. I am able to hit an eight inch gong at 300 yards holding top of target using the 400 yard hold. I have hit full size steel at 500 yards but not constantly, I never figured out my holds. The second case is Barnel and the results have been about the same.

That’s the good the bad was that I was having a lot of trouble with extraction. I sent the upper back to PSA, they kept it for 7 months. They fired 10 rounds through it said that it worked fine and sent it back. I bought it early 2021 and sent it back late spring 2021. I hear that things have gotten better with PSA since then. The are not so backed up now?

My biggest complaint being the weight, about 12 pounds loaded. With an A1 stock, an Elcan and loaded 30 round mag the weight adds up fast.
You are in the ballpark of a Galil or a PTR - seems excessively heavy. What model is this?