Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
You wanting stuff to actually use, or just to look at?

Our new awb in IL doesn't even allow me to buy parts for my many ar's and also requires I register them. I refuse to register them so I had to bring them all to my winter spot in Florida and it wasn't an easy job loading and hauling them down. I'm glad I didn't have more. I had sold 6 or 7 before the law went into effect.
The AR platform pretty much does everything pretty well, so for most uses, I'd be using an AR. This is just more of a 'cool to have' before I can't get. ALong the lines of my HK PSP and MP5s. What guns can I get now that I might not be able to get later. I have worried about 'death sentence' restrictions, and frankly CO hasn't gone totally crazy- and the current laws are poorly enforced. If I live here in 10 years, I'll be very surprised. But I'll deal with that if it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
You've made the assumption that the leftist legislators, executives and judges will follow Supreme Court rulings. This will not happen. While our side follows laws and court rulings that are contrary to the Constitution, the leftists place no such limits on themselves. Even if Trump wins (which isn't likely), who knows what he'll do. He's already shown that he'll throw us under the bus.
I think, baring something happening to Thomas, we'll get a bright red line ruling on these. Sure, they can screw around the edges, but there is still a lot of western/libertarian here that flavors somethings. I just worry more about DEnver going full stupid fast, or really the DAs dropping the hammer on anyone that actually defends themselves.

But that is all secondary a gear question- something I can control.