Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PWS UXR

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Nice! Please post up with first impressions when you get it. Would also love to see some pics.

What did you end up paying for it?
    $2450 for the .308. $100 dollar deposit they said 6-8 weeks after shot show.

They said the price might be revised down. I a Adams Arms P1 piston gun that is weighs more that I am going to sell cheap because I do not know what to do with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    $2450 for the .308. $100 dollar deposit they said 6-8 weeks after shot show.

They said the price might be revised down. I a Adams Arms P1 piston gun that is weighs more that I am going to sell cheap because I do not know what to do with it.
    I am going to get one too. Canceling my Bren 2 Carbine order that has been on backorder. PWS has been so great with their customer service and my two other PWS rifles run perfect. I have faith in them. Also, Bren 2 spare parts availability is extremely sparse. The last time I asked PWS for spare parts they gave me half of them for free. I have a feeling that PWS is going to be around for a long time as long as they keep their core CS values intact, and of course, continue to make great guns.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ...finally the ACR I have always wanted. Ha.

Really impressive set of claims. My initial reaction is that touting that level of modularity, AND guaranteeing that level of precision, really raises the bar if it works out. I could definitely see this as a large frame SBR for me in the future if true. I'll be following this one with interest.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    ...finally the ACR I have always wanted. Ha.

Really impressive set of claims. My initial reaction is that touting that level of modularity, AND guaranteeing that level of precision, really raises the bar if it works out. I could definitely see this as a large frame SBR for me in the future if true. I'll be following this one with interest.
    Look at this video of the barrett MRAD. Almost the same design when it comes to securing the barrel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XvIcJ7LMXk
    I have an MRAD and it shoots lasers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Look at this video of the barrett MRAD. Almost the same design when it comes to securing the barrel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XvIcJ7LMXk
    I have an MRAD and it shoots lasers.
    I don't have any time on the MRAD, but I'll be pretty impressed with the return to zero claims if they're as good as promised.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am going to get one too. Canceling my Bren 2 Carbine order that has been on backorder. PWS has been so great with their customer service and my two other PWS rifles run perfect. I have faith in them. Also, Bren 2 spare parts availability is extremely sparse. The last time I asked PWS for spare parts they gave me half of them for free. I have a feeling that PWS is going to be around for a long time as long as they keep their core CS values intact, and of course, continue to make great guns.
    Placed an Order. I have no patience. I definitely have a gun problem.

Feedback Score
    I have no patience. I definitely have a gun problem.
    Well does it help to know you're not alone?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Well does it help to know you're not alone?
    My name is Paul and I have a gun problem. "Hi Paul." I will post my review when I get it.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    It's a little late in the game for me to start over, but this looks really really nice, especially if we win once and for all the pistol brace fight. With calibers like 7.69, 300 Blackout, 5.56, .308, and my favorite by far the new 6mm Max, etc. This rifle design at least looks like it was really done right from the beginning. I guess we will see as time will tell.

https://youtu.be/O6L0SRfmWGI?si=EstaOuvMQtiC7aky

https://www.facebook.com/reel/777005907787211

https://fb.watch/pU6J9Ncc59/
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-29-24 at 20:39.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    It's a little late in the game for me to start over, but this looks really really nice, especially if we win once and for all the pistol brace fight. 300 Blackout, 5.56, .308, the new 6mm Max, etc. This rifle design at least looks like it was really done right from the beginning. I guess we will see as time will tell.

https://youtu.be/O6L0SRfmWGI?si=EstaOuvMQtiC7aky
    I wish all manufacturers introduced new rifles the way that they did with a full breakdown and explanation by the engineer who designed the rifle.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast