Quote Originally Posted by CDR_Glock View Post
I had the K6. I fired 38+P and 357 Magnum out of it. However, like the Ruger LCR in my hand, the recoil force made it unbearable at about the 95-100 round mark for either.

My thumb hurt for several days afterwards. Strangely, though I found doing the same in the S&W 640 357 Magnum 5 Shot or 442 not to be the same issue. I have never felt like that with my larger revolvers though the most I did using a Ruger Alaskan 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum or 500 Magnum is 30-35 rounds per session. I have done 50 rounds from my 44 Magnum 2.5” and other length barrels without issue, either.

As for FTF or cycling issues I did not experience and issue with the Kimber. The sights were great, as was the size and trigger action. Mine did not have the exposed hammer as the newer ones I have seen released.

Nowadays I carry my S&W 640 357 Magnum 5 Shot with a North American Arms as backup. As I have gotten older I have even been fine carrying my North American Arms Pug and another North American Arms 22 WMR/Magnum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Advantage to hand loading / reloading: One can make easy ammo for practice and carry something a bit more potent.

I'm heading my elders warnings about heavy recoil and arthritis / cumulative hand injury.