For AIWB, we should always remember "reholster with purpose", as a good friend once advised me. That is, clear the holster, visually or physically, of any obstructions, and reholster slowly and deliberately....you know, the way it should ALWAYS be done, regardless of carry method.

I've seen vids of some internet commandos slamming their smoke wagons back into the skins, and that's all kindsa wrong.

Gabe White over on P-F has demonstrated a great TTP for reholstering AIWB: after visually (or physically) clearing holster, thrust hips forward as you return the gun to the holster.

This way, the gun is not actually pointing at any part of you as you do so. It's just one more layer of safety.

It's an evolution. There was a time, years ago, with an all steel 5" 1911 at my side, when I probably would not have been too cool about carrying a plastic gun, with no safety, chambered, up front like this, all day.

But I evolved, and I'm faster, and better, and can lay down more lead more quickly, than that younger 1911 me, may Col. Cooper have mercy on my soul.