Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
What makes M4Carbine.net the best site of its kind on the internet? What brought you here and what keeps you here?
GotM4 brought me here. We met at a Bushmaster Carbine Operator's course in May of 2006. I did a little writeup of the vehicle shoot that was a part of that course and Robb found the thread and somewhere along the line sent me an IM to come and check out a new site called M4Carbine.net.

I signed up for an account and after a bit of participation and figuring out who was behind some of the screen-names I saw tremendous value in this site.

Through this site I've had access to training opportunities and information I simply wouldn't have found anywhere else. I can also rely on the information I get here. You can fit what I know about building AR's into a thimble, but if I ask a technical question I'm 100% positive I'm going to get a good answer from a number of folks.

When I really need to know something about firearms, somebody here has a reliable answer.

The presence of our IP's and SME's is another huge benefit. Some folks in those ranks will only post on this site.

The unique training opportunities (like the Vickers/Hackathorn low light classes, or Dave Pennington's Concealed and Off Duty course this weekend) are my favorite part of the M4C experience. I've really enjoyed those classes and meeting my classmates. Watching a line of guys stack up on the pineapple upside-down cake at the Low Light II class is the kind of thing you never forget.