Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How did we not talk about this one? Centurion Arms Sand Cutter Carrier

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Get one of the Black River Tactical gas tubes. It won't do anything with the gas coming down the barrel into your face, but it will mitigate the gas coming down the gas tube nicely.
    Gas coming down the tube isn't an issue. All mine are pretty well gassed. And honestly the gas to the face isn't horrible on the 5.56 guns. The X 39's, on the other hand...... CLGS with .093 port size runs everything but put a razor on the end and use dirty steel case and it can get a bit cloudy lol.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Heads up, SOLGW is marketing a chrome bcg. I apologize if this doesn’t belong in this thread, I didn’t know where else to post this.

https://sonsoflibertygw.com/shop/chr...er-sp-hpt-mpi/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Doesn't appear to be related to a Centurion Arms Sand Cutter BCG, but that doesn't mean its not worth its own thread if you think its notable.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just ordered a new Centurion CHF upper, and asked if I could upgrade and get the Sandcutter BCG with it instead of the Milspec one. Unfortunately they are still out of stock.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Just ordered a new Centurion CHF upper, and asked if I could upgrade and get the Sandcutter BCG with it instead of the Milspec one. Unfortunately they are still out of stock.
    Looks like you are not the only one.

BEFORE YOU ASK: WE ARE STILL SEVERAL MONTHS OUT FROM THE NEXT BATCH
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Looks like you are not the only one.
    LOL, looks like the new carrier is well enough received that they are getting inundated with requests. Which is good, I like Corrie and Monty and wish them the best!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    On the topic of these, a batch of the Knights Sand Cutter carriers came in stock @ Midway today for normal msrp. Anyone else grab one?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678