Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
The Aero Precision handles are rather square. $60 at Brownells, less with coupon, if it interests you.
Good to know! Thank you. Yeah I am thinking...since gas is traversing down the shaft, along the inside of the upper, it just makes sense to me to occupy that space without creating a tolerance-stack issue (and leaving some room for fouling).

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
All of my BCM gasbusters are that gen, also. Mostly that exact model. I’ve got one of the older BCM/Vltor marked ones, too, but I don’t remember if it was marketed for that.
Honestly the generation of BCM I have, I like very much and have no issue using ion a non-suppressed weapon. Feel great, look great (I actually like the way they look more than the Geissele), work great.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
Thanks. I was curious because the new BCM has holes on the bottom for helping to vent gas away from your face. I was about ready to get one of the FCD's when the BCM dropped.
Yeah mine do not have holes on the bottom. The new design seems interesting. Hinge points are weak points, so interested to see some user data on how those hold up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk