Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
Well the alternative answer to "get both" is "it depends" is probably not the definite answer you are looking for. For general purpose use bonded all the way. If you are at a place you can take advantage of the increased BC like in an extended range LPVO carbine or SPR then TMK is a good option or conversely inside your house for HD for its devastating terminal ballistics and you don't have a bunch of hardwood furniture bad guys can hide behind. TMK will also penetrate one less interior wall or two depending on construction from some tests so MAYBE a good option if you live in an apartment complex. Its really up to your situation.
I think that may be the answer. They have great terminal ballistics AND are barrier blind. As BufordTJustice mentioned above the Fusion MSR seems to be loaded to the high end of .223 from chrono results I've seen online. From visual examination of the Fusion MSR and the vaunted "FBI Load" (62gr TBBC at 5.56 pressure), since I have both, it would "appear" that the Fusion will be more aerodynamic and therefore more accurate. The "FBI Load" tip is sloppier, with what looks like lead overspill and these are not factory seconds either. I've read where it isn't made necessarily for accuracy but terminal performance.