Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
Good shooting @m1a_scoutguy!

I see a little bit of vertical in a couple of your groups. It may be velocity variation but it could also be inconsistencies in your rear bag or pressure on the stock. I get lazy sometimes and have that issue. There is still a lot there to be proud of.

What is the OAL that you are using? Seating depth changes may help with the vertical as well.
Thanks, MD for the kind words and thoughts, I will take them all into consideration. I'm thinking it's more ME and the rear bag, with that 36X scope I see every little movement and I am far from steady, or at least as steady as I would like to be. I use a bull bag in front and that's solid but my rear is a combo of the STR8LACED ULTRALIGHT REAR BAG from Tab Gear and one of their standard Rear Bags, I should probably address that combo! It's all the same brass & was new when I started and all are on the same cycle of reloads, I also hand-weigh every load so I feel pretty happy with my weights, right now my OAL is 2.300, I know I should & I will revisit my chamber/bullet gauge and get that really finalized, the mags can take a ton more stretch but the chamber is the tell-all so I will double check that again. For me at least I'm glad the American Bullets (TMKs) seem to shoot on par if not better than the Nosler's, I felt confident enough about them I bought another 600 & then just to torture myself I threw in a box of Berger 22 Cal 77 Gr OTM Tactical Bullets to try! I feel I am dam close to where I want to be & again, I thank you for the tips, will keep updating as I go.