In your life, how many times have you been pulled over by the cops? And of those times, how many were you searched, without consent?

Yes I know random shit happens, but be cautious, drive the speed limit, and keep your eyes open. Last of all, DON’T TALK TO THE COPS! I’m not advocating for breaking laws.

When I still lived in Ca *insert massive cringe * I spent a lot of time on calguns forums. I remember one thread, it had something to do with legal carry in a campsite and in a forest. I forget what type of carry it was. But their was a 5 page debate on how far from the road, if hiking, you would need to put an empty sidearm into a locked case to walk across the road, then how far on the other side of the road until you could retrieve said sidearm from said case and load it/carry it. All that worry to cross an untraveled road, with a gun. Some people get REALLY wrapped up in minor details.

I would suggest, if going into ca, know the demographic. I would follow the law to the letter if going into sf, la or any of the commie stronghold’s. If you’re in the Central Valley, sierras, northern ca they are a lot more gun friendly.

Again I’m not advocating breaking any laws. Use some common sense though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk