Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump Supports Disney. etc

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Disney sues Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and officials over 'targeted campaign of government retaliation'

“A targeted campaign of government retaliation — orchestrated at every step by Governor DeSantis as punishment for Disney’s protected speech — now threatens Disney’s business operations, jeopardizes its economic future in the region, and violates its constitutional rights,” the lawsuit said.

“Disney regrets it has come to this," the company's parks division said in the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida.
    "But having exhausted efforts to seek a resolution, the company is left with no choice but to file this lawsuit to protect its cast members, guests, and local development partners from a relentless campaign to weaponise government power against Disney in retaliation for expressing a political viewpoint unpopular with certain state officials."

https://apnews.com/article/desantis-...7543b2dc2e9dea
    Disney decided to weaponize and politicize its self against a gov of the state they enjoy substantial $ benefits due to ancient agreements when few lived in FL, should expect response. I don't see that one as an abuse of political power by Desantis, but I admit my bias in this one.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Disney sues Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and officials over 'targeted campaign of government retaliation'

“A targeted campaign of government retaliation — orchestrated at every step by Governor DeSantis as punishment for Disney’s protected speech — now threatens Disney’s business operations, jeopardizes its economic future in the region, and violates its constitutional rights,” the lawsuit said.

“Disney regrets it has come to this," the company's parks division said in the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida.
    "But having exhausted efforts to seek a resolution, the company is left with no choice but to file this lawsuit to protect its cast members, guests, and local development partners from a relentless campaign to weaponise government power against Disney in retaliation for expressing a political viewpoint unpopular with certain state officials."

https://apnews.com/article/desantis-...7543b2dc2e9dea
    Disney decided to weaponize and politicize its self against a gov of the state they enjoy substantial $ benefits due to ancient agreements when few lived in FL, should expect response. I don't see that one as an abuse of political power by Desantis, but I admit my bias in this one.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Asa Hutchinson -

“I don’t believe if you’re on the left or the right of the political spectrum that government should not be telling business what they can and cannot do in terms of speech. And however you describe it, it appears to me that the governor did not like what Disney was doing in terms of what they were saying and exercising speech, so they’re being punished,” Hutchinson said.

You don’t use the heavy-handed government to punish a business. So yes, I think that is wrong."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Asa Hutchinson -

“I don’t believe if you’re on the left or the right of the political spectrum that government should not be telling business what they can and cannot do in terms of speech. And however you describe it, it appears to me that the governor did not like what Disney was doing in terms of what they were saying and exercising speech, so they’re being punished,” Hutchinson said.

You don’t use the heavy-handed government to punish a business. So yes, I think that is wrong."
    Asa trying to be relevant when he is not. Again, if you don't want to be caught up in politics, don't play in politics. Especially if what its based on is a lie to begin with.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Trump is for Trump. He doesn't give a crap about Disney pumping LGBTQ garbage down our children's throats.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Trump is for Trump. He doesn't give a crap about Disney pumping LGBTQ garbage down our children's throats.

And Biden is for Biden one is not the same as the other.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you still believe in the voting system you are hopelessly naive !

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Trump cares for Trump. He doesn't give a crap about Disney pumping LGBTQ garbage down our children's throats.
    Fixed for ya.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345