Thread: Piers Morgan Red Pilled?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Piers Morgan Red Pilled?

Some Piers Morgan shows suggests like some other classic liberals (not to be confused with progressive leftist loons...) he's taken the red pill. Actually enjoyed some of shows recently. He's not sounding too PC here. He's a Brit at heart, so doubt he will ever "get" the gun topic, but on other issues may have red pilled:

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-23-23 at 09:02.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He's a troll. He's not red-pilled. He says many conservative things, but I don't believe he means any of them. I believe he taylors his "conservatism" as a counter whichever guest will draw ratings.

Feedback Score
    Recently watched part of a interview with Pierce and Bill Maher. Pretty sure they are 2 of the dumbest mfers on TV.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    did people really forget his time on some american news network talking to alex jones?

Feedback Score
    He’s an entertainer, he will say what ever gets him an audience, you know, a whore…

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Recently watched part of a interview with Pierce and Bill Maher. Pretty sure they are 2 of the dumbest mfers on TV.
    Well they ARE on TV. Pretty sure doltism is a prerequisite.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 04-29-23 at 01:20.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment