Thread: TRUTH about the Benghazi Attack - Forgotten History

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

TRUTH about the Benghazi Attack - Forgotten History

Another great vid from Forgotten History. Learned some additional details about this event and what lead up to it. Seems little doubt what happened there was intentional and all leads back to HC and Obama, the why of it I don't think we will ever fully know but smells of CIA playing world order machinations:

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-26-23 at 08:02.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Looking back over the last 70 or so years...is there anything the CIA had their hands in that they didn't astronomically ****-up??

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Looking back over the last 70 or so years...is there anything the CIA had their hands in that they didn't astronomically ****-up??
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...egacy_of_Ashes

https://archive.org/details/LegacyOfAshes

Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA is a 2007 book by Tim Weiner. Legacy of Ashes is a detailed history of the Central Intelligence Agency from its creation after World War II, through the Cold War years and the War on Terror, to its near-collapse after 9/11. The book is based on more than 50,000 documents, primarily from the archives of the CIA itself, and hundreds of interviews with CIA veterans, including ten Directors of Central Intelligence.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    bump fire / "missing" absentee ballots "found"
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 04-26-23 at 10:02.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

There's been a lot, but those don't make the news. Only the failures. I think DOS effed up in Benghazi more than the CIA, though, but the career guy overseeing the compound and GRS guys really mucked up the CIA's part of that event.

Feedback Score
    I think it IS their successes that have caused us the most headaches. Meddling in the internal politics of other countries... how's that been working out for us? Keeping us safe?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I think it IS their successes that have caused us the most headaches. Meddling in the internal politics of other countries... how's that been working out for us? Keeping us safe?

That is such a small part of what people think they know about the CIA. But again, the successes never make the news. Just the way it should be.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    That is such a small part of what people think they know about the CIA. But again, the successes never make the news. Just the way it should be.
    Exactly, most people that criticize the CIA or other similar organizations are really pretty ignorant because of how much of the operation is behind the curtain.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!