Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
Hey Sid, do you have any back problems? When I had a disc issue, I had pain in my front quad out of this world. Just a thought. Also, I think he is trying to gain weight, maybe I misunderstood responses.

Mega, when I was younger trying to gain weight, I freaked out if I let myself get hungry. It is taxing and expensive trying to gain quality weight, good luck.

PB
Yes
-
It's all in how the body is moving everything, the body doesn't want to work very well at the end of the day.

That's why they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Your going to spend that day burning that energy, people try to say that your body burns better at night but that's just bs.

You sleep better when the body isn't working it's ass off trying to burn food.

Height, weight, what you can lift can only go so far naturally.

Don't forget metabolism also plays a part in this. If that's out of wack you can really go nowhere.

I'm not a health expert but I am a cook with a ****ed up metabolism and I try to eat a big meal myself every morning.

Carbs like bread are almost non existent for me and oddly enough alcohol carbs didn't change my weight.

One of the guys in the plant for the last month has been eating oatmeal for breakfast and a salad for lunch and he's not losing any weight at all and he's one of them go for the K's runners.

Like dude you are getting zero proteins and your body will usually burn muscle before fats.

In my experience anyway, take it when you will. Everyone is different, my brother can eat all day, years on end and stay 185.