Thread: Glock Performance Trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    A few guys I trust say it is "meh".

Feedback Score
    I have a gen 3 Glock 35 with a 3 pound trigger, that I was able to put together. It has all stock safety features in place, and it goes bang every time. So it can be done. It is funny I put the Glock store 3 pound connector in my 3 gen Glock 32 and the best I could get out of it was 4 pound trigger which I am fine with.

I don't see the need to try anything new.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    A few guys I trust say it is "meh".
    I’ve been doing a lot of reading on them and it seems like they have the pretravel pull weight the same as the trigger safety pull weight and people are having to get their finger perfectly on the trigger, and some are filing a little bit off the trigger safety to get them to reliably pull.

I guarantee you we’re looking at V1.0 of who even know how many until they get it right.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought one to T&E. It's definitely a change from a typical Glock trigger, no matter the aftermarket components. The springiness of cocking the striker while pulling the factory trigger is gone.

There's some light pre-travel where the only thing you feel is the firing pin block, then a short, slight rolling break with little to no overtravel. It's light, but I haven't tested it. I'd say 3.5 lbs is about right by feel. The reset is different and a bit weaker, but nothing earth shattering. Not sure I'd carry this honestly.

I can confirm on mine that trigger finger placement matters. Get your finger down near the bottom and no issue, towards the top you're likely to get some frame contact with the trigger safety.

We'll see how it runs. It's only a C note, so worth trying. I'm not sold on the flat face trigger. I know some hate them but I'd stick with the normal trigger face if given the option, but I have adapted to it and see no need for a change.

I don't expect any meaningful changes to the results on target, but I put this in one of my G34's I do a lot of work with at 25 yards and if there's a difference, it'll show up there.
    Last edited by mizer67; 01-25-23 at 20:26.