Thread: 6.5 Grendel ammo price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Search on ammoseek again. 6.5Grendel is down to $1.15-$1.25 per cartridge thanks to Hornady getting some competition from Prvi. From a material standpoint, it should cost less than 308Win, so the high price is simply a lack of supply issue. As the ammunition manufacturers get caught up, they'll be more willing to get in the more obscure cartridges in order to keep making money. My bet is that the Prvi offering will be $15 per box of 20 in less than a year.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Search on ammoseek again. 6.5Grendel is down to $1.15-$1.25 per cartridge thanks to Hornady getting some competition from Prvi.
    I took a look. I see brass case PP for $1.12 per which is much better than the situation in June. Hornady Black has increased to $2+ so the competition isn't helping their prices.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    My bet is that the Prvi offering will be $15 per box of 20 in less than a year.
    Well, I was wrong. Prvi 6.5Grendel is down to $20-$21 per box. However, S&B is available for $15.95 per box. I've never used it though. Does anyone have a range report on S&B 6.5Grendel? YouTube doesn't even have a video on it.