Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
Also, any recs for a taller mount for my Aimpoint Micro H1? It has the OEM throw lever mount with 39mm spacer. It looks like its absolute cowitness with my irons.
Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
Lots of quality lower 1/3 height mounts out there. I have a Geissele and Daniel Defense mounts. Have also used Midwest Industries. All are good. Just depends on whether you want a QD type mount or not.

They make some taller ones these days but any higher than lower 1/3 and your existing iron sights won’t work. You’ll have to buy some offset ones if you want to keep irons sights.
I am moving away from my 1/3 lower mounts in favor of the Unity FAST mount which has a 2.26" optical centerline height and a window with rear sight that allows use of standard height sights, it also come with a front sight post that can be used in lieu of a separate front sight, albeit with a very short sight radius. It comes stock with a torx mounting jaw that is very clean and low profile, but one can add their QD lever option if desired. They are spendy but I can not recommend them enough.