Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
Doing a recent build and using FCD parts as much as possible (except the elusive EPC) Found a place that had everything I wanted listed in stock; https://www.tacticallink.com/

Since I was a new customer I created an account during checkout. I got the welcome email for the new account creation, and got all subsequent marketing emails from them so I know they now had my email on file. However no order confirmation email. A day later I thought I might have forgotten something on my order and went back to log in and check it. No dice. Would not take my email or password. Tried the password reset and the error message was that my email address was not in their database. They have no way to contact them other than submitting a web form so I did that and waited. A few days later with no response to my CS request, and no order confirmation email, I tracked down a phone number for them and attempted to call. Phone number listed was not taking calls. At this point I am thinking I got scammed, even though I had checked on one of my forums and was told folks had bought from them in the past. On day 5 I'm about ready to call the bank and dispute any charges when my order shows up in my mail box. The marketing emails have stopped and I never did get a response to my CS inquiry. So shipping is fast. Prices were fair. But do not expect any communication at all. If you are not concerned with that then buy away.
Just dealt with a similar seller with a knife. It arrived, but communication was worse than horrible.