Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
Unless you reload that could get expensive quick.
Yeah I know. But I am so fascinated by the Leighi Defense Xtreme Defender 65 grain bullet which achieves 2100fps out of a 4.5" barrel. I am very curious what it would do out of a slightly longer barrel.

I can see a place for a pistol and PCC that used the same lets say Glock mags, for a in the car emergency set up. I have navigated through hostile environments with a concealed pistol and PCC and have not attracted undue attention and we were able to complete the mission. As the situation in the USA cities continues to become more 3rd world, I am think of something with more punch than a 9mm PCC and pistol. But still would like to stay with PCC because the mags are smaller and easier to carry covert in pockets than rifle caliber mags. Even Delta on the Iranian mission thought the same thing, to the point some of the guys were carrying grease guns, and had magazine pouches sewed on the inside of their jackets.

Now I use the BT TP9 for the PCC, and my CZ P07, but would gladly change it for a AR pistol in .357 sig with Law tacital folding brace, so the length would be about 17 " when folded, with a Glock 35 covereted to 357sig.