Thread: Open letter to BDC designers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Don't give up yet! More than a few of us share your observations. My next purchase (hopefully today, actually) is a Steiner P4xi for reasons very similar to you. There's really no reason that medium range optics shouldn't be point-and-click out to 400-500 with boring regularity using the common loads for these platforms.
    Yup. To me, a dude who is not a Sniper or PRS type, the autoranging feature of 18” wide lines on an upside down Christmas tree are worth as much as the drop compensation. Which, as you put it, is point and click.

I’m not leaving M4c. Never was smart enough to know when to quit. Besides, I like y’all, and I don’t use most other social media. I’m just going to take a step back and think more about how, where, and why I post. I may return to mostly using the the portions of the forum that discuss the technical aspects of the weapon, and only speak of how to actually use it better when I’m being paid to do so. The replies in this thread aren’t even the real source of my frustration, and some debate was desirable.

***Next day edit: thats enough whining from me. I’ll go ahead and own the problem below and make efforts to resolve it. Maybe I’ll start posting in Training and Tactics more. We’ll see.***

If more than like 10 people here actually shot their guns at UKD ranges in the second half of an Infantryman’s “pie are squared” of point target effectiveness, I’d have gotten more replies. I’m certain about that, because I deliberately left my OP open to being curb stomped with a fatal flaw in my argument. Nobody took the bait, because they simply don’t know what they don't know. I’ll PM that flaw in my argument to you, just so you know what I mean. You may already know it and are just polite. I’m fairly certain Sinister knows it and is just being polite.
    Last edited by 1168; 06-03-21 at 12:33.