I cut my guns to 4, an alloy 9mm commander for practice and it's the wife's CCW gun. A Sig P938, in my front pants pocket holster, A 10.5" AR and a .22 that will remain vague. If it's ever time for the rifle, I'm staying underground during daylight hours. That's much safer and more practical than any long range bs. If people are unaware of my presence, I"ll be happy to leave things that way. If the are aware of me, they wont be holding still, fully-exposed in daylight anyway. If they are attacking me, I'm not wasting any of my ammo by firing at dodging men beyond 300m and very little of it beyond 200m. I want to have plenty of ammo left for when the maximum amount of effective fire is likely to occur and be needed, which is well inside of 100m mostly inside of 50m. That's where several hits per second can be had and that's what's most likely to make the attackers break and run. I dont need a lot of practice to be able to do such things with a suppressed rifle in daylight. I've needed a pistol half a dozen times, and i've never once needed the rifle. So my training reflects that reality. 5m cover using heads are at least as hard to hit as 15m fully exposed torsos. That's extremely long range when you'r being shot-at and all you have is a pistol.