Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
I don’t know about all that. I’d be pretty surprised if more than 300 guys in the country have good NODs (14 or better), a laser, and know how to use both well. And the vast majority of them probably roll in the same circles. There may be tons of hunters and the like with NVG capability, but we all know that doesn’t necessarily mean shit. Even with those guys factored in, I’d be surprised if 5% of the population has NODs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then you would be VERY surprised. I did a 2 gun match a few yesrs ago that was NVG only. There were at least 50 competing and all of the oters there and we all had quality products. So at least 100 total with NV..... give or take.

I also know many people that have them. I would bet there are at least 300 people in my county that have quality NVG. My local FFL also sells them and the PVS 14 and 7B are their top seller. But then again this is Texas.

You are also forgetting about all of the other NV devices out there that work in some limited way. I can think of several lower quality ones that work just fine that i have....... the NV capability of the Ring on my doorbel, the backup camera on my car and truck and even the camera on my phone has one.