Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AK-47 options or M1A?

Feedback Score
    I'd say get an AK. It's super easy to use and easy to maintain. Especially since your uncle is buying two which I imagine the second one is for his wife. I'd get an Arsenal SLR 107 and a couple of Glock 19's. There is probably no other more reliable combo on the planet.

7n6

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The two rifle / two handgun of the same make/model makes a lot of sense. As someone mentioned on page one "two is one and one is none". Parts and magazine commonality, etc. Probably has in mind to train another family member on their usage for self-defense type scenarios. Owning different types of firearms in different calibers get awful confusing to people who haven't benn into guns for long.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234