Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thought I might run my new supplement stack past the forum and ask for feedback

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    So...what was it you wanted to discuss here again?

Looks to me like you've already decided what's best for you...
    I was looking for specific recommendations regarding supplements I should or should not take, not people who think anything that isn't regulated by the FDA is poisonous bullshit.

I also wasn't expecting everybody to tell me to change my entire lifestyle either. I don't drink soda, I don't smoke anything, I rarely drink, and I get a good amount of sleep every night. I buy apples, carrots and tangerines. I was just looking to avoid serious diseases down the line by supplementing with stuff now, but apparently that was naïve of me.

Feedback Score
    Well then if you are already doing those things then you don't really have anything to worry about. You're 23, not smoking, drinking, and I assume you're not fat or completely malnourished. Get through this busy period in your life, don't pick up any stupid habits or go too long depriving yourself of some of the things necessary to stay healthy and you'll be fine.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. 5'9" ~165 lbs

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticHarmony View Post
    I'd love to know where in my schedule you would cram all that working out, grocery shopping and meal preparation.

First of all, I'm a full-time college student. Not some blowoff 4-year business or communications major, but Music Education. We're tied with Engineering for the most units required to graduate, except that many of our classes including ensembles, lessons, fundamentals and dictations are worth 1 unit, not 3. My average load for the past 5 years has been 10 classes a semester, or 20 a year. Oh, and we have to practice hours a day too, on top of studying.

On top of that, I'm a freelance percussionist and music instructor. You know when all of you are heading home from work or going to the gym? That's when I start driving to houses to teach privately, load my drums up for a gig, or start coaching marching band. My home arrival each weeknight is 9-11 pm, and yes I work weekends too. Sleeping in was a high school luxury.

So to respond to your "dumb shit" remark, this is the best I can do at this time. Maybe when I've graduated and have a steady job teaching at a school full-time with benefits, I'll have time to exercise more and routinely shop for fresh produce.

Until then, I'm already on the grind, and if you don't think these job involve exercise I'd love for you to try it some time. The marching band I teach won first place in California last fall for their division, and that wasn't from me sitting on my ass.
    Music Education? And you are talking crap about a 4 Year Business Degree or Communications Major? Give me a break...
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    It's an extremely difficult major which benefits society and isn't going to make you rich. But I don't even care that you don't value that because my Micro H-2 and LT660 mount just came and it's installed on the KAC! All is well with the world!
    Last edited by BallisticHarmony; 02-09-17 at 17:18.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The time you spend researching the supplement stacks could be spent prepping real food? Just saying...

Ha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234