Thread: FS in TX - Beretta M9A1 Compact with Factory Nightsights & MORE!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FS in TX - Beretta M9A1 Compact with Factory Nightsights & MORE!

EDIT - STILL AVAILABLE. Buyer changed his mind and just emailed me.

FS in Texas - Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston).

Beretta M9A1 Compact with factory tritium night sights!!!

I am only selling this gun because I am getting divorced and moving into a new residence, and I have a few expenses that go along with that.

This gun was part of a limited run that I purchased in January 2016 - a special run of 92 compacts with factory night sights (I actually got the last one). Be aware that due to government regulations, Tool Tech is no longer licensed to drill the front sight on Beretta 92 models. So, there is currently no way to get tritium night sights installed on fixed front sight Beretta 92 variants. (Trijicon WILL replace tritium inserts on these guns as long as they still glow a little though).

So, this is a great opportunity to get a compact with factory night sights. It was previously around $200 extra to get these sights installed on a fixed front sight model.

The gun has EXACTLY 185 rounds fired thru the gun:

01-30-16 185 Rounds

TOTAL 185 Rounds

Gun has worked 100% with NO issues at all.

Gun comes with factory case and two factory 13 round magazines.

My price is $600!!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

FACE TO FACE sales only. You must legally be able to own a handgun!

Be aware that I also have $75 Wilson Combat VZ grips, a $25 fluted Wilson guiderod, enlarged factory mag release button ($39) a Factory D Spring ($6) and an Elite II hammer ($40) available for it. If the gun sells by itself, I will sell these items separately.

I will sell the gun with all that installed for $675 if interested. Then, the gun would look like this:

Last edited by ShipWreck; 11-19-16 at 13:58.