Thread: S&W M&P9f x3

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

S&W M&P9f x3

1. SPF M&P9f with thumb safety, Apex DCAEK, Apex semi drop in barrel (installed), Ameriglo Pro-Glo night sights (orange ring front with green tritium, yellow two-dot rear without rings around the tritium tubes), and two 17-round magazines with Apex polymer base pads. Approximately 3,000 rounds fired with no stoppages. I can consistently get sub 2” 5-shot groups with Speer Gold 124 +p using a rest. Includes factory barrel and trigger parts. The base gun was purchased new this summer. $590 shipped FFL to FFL.

2. TRADED M&P9f with thumb safety, Apex DCAEK, Apex semi drop in barrel (installed), Ameriglo Pro-Glo front with orange ring and plain serrated black rear (Hackathorn sights), two 17-round magazines with Apex polymer base pads. Approximately 500 rounds fired with no stoppages. I can consistently get sub 2” 5-shot groups with Speer Gold 124 +p using a rest. Includes factory barrel and trigger parts. The base gun was purchased new this summer. Traded.

3. SOLD M&P9f with factory three-dot night sights and three new 17-round magazines. It has a full stipple from Paladin Arms out of Texas. I asked Paladin to smooth out underneath the trigger guard as that was originally stippled as part of the package. It’s a nice stipple job. See pictures below. Unknown round count as I took the gun in trade, but it shows very little wear. I’ve only put 100 rounds through it to test for function. There were no stoppages. I haven’t benched the gun, but I was reliably hitting 8” steel at 25 yards offhand so I believe it’s good to go. The date on the test fire casing is September 2014, so it has all the latest parts. $380 shipped FFL to FFL.

Willing to trade for Glock 43 or gen4 34.

M&P #1:

M&P #2:

M&P #3:

Last edited by 98z28; 11-20-16 at 17:28.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump with price drop.