Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handgun suggestions

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Ive been interested in the FN9S and the Sig 320.
    Last edited by cop1211; 09-10-16 at 21:43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    Full disclosure, I'm not a beginner. I carry everyday and already have what I want as far as EDC goes. Looking to get out of the .45 game as I prefer 9x19 for all my needs, well most of them at least. Thinking of selling my USP to fund something else in 9x19, and my Springfield 1911 for another 1911 but in 9x19; both will ease my reloading and stash logistics tremendously instead of stocking for both 9x19 and .45 ACP.

Kinda leaning toward a P2000 but I am not a fan of the longer than accustomed to reset. I don't want Glocks, XD's, Turkish stuff, or M&P's. Should I buy a compact CZ such as a P01 or wait until the Sig P320 Target is finally available? FN FNS9 maybe? Something else not mentioned?
    Arex Rex zero 1 is my suggestion for not Glock guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Accepting your exclusion of Glocks and M&Ps (which seems odd BTW)

I have a G19 or 26 on me 90% of the time. That should tell you something.
    It's not odd. I have preferences.

And personally I believe firmly what anyone else issues or carries should not be a deciding factor. No offense.

Feedback Score
    Sounds good. If you don't mind the coin, the Wilson Beretta 92G Brig Tac is an excellent 9mm.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-11-16 at 00:15.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Full disclosure, I'm not a beginner. I carry everyday and already have what I want as far as EDC goes. Looking to get out of the .45 game as I prefer 9x19 for all my needs, well most of them at least. Thinking of selling my USP to fund something else in 9x19, and my Springfield 1911 for another 1911 but in 9x19; both will ease my reloading and stash logistics tremendously instead of stocking for both 9x19 and .45 ACP.

Kinda leaning toward a P2000 but I am not a fan of the longer than accustomed to reset. I don't want Glocks, XD's, Turkish stuff, or M&P's. Should I buy a compact CZ such as a P01 or wait until the Sig P320 Target is finally available? FN FNS9 maybe? Something else not mentioned?
    It's not odd. I have preferences.

And personally I believe firmly what anyone else issues or carries should not be a deciding factor. No offense.

I don't mean to come off sounding like a dick but......

You say you are not a beginner and carry everyday, but still need to ask for handgun suggestions? And then you make the 2nd statement that I quoted.

You don't mention any specifics on what you plan to do with the gun or any "preferences". You would be best served figuring out what you are even trying to accomplish with a new handgun and then doing research, handling/shooting of specific handguns, and then ask some specific questions or information to members who can give detailed feedback of what you seek.

You need to present better information so people can help you. People want to help but but don't say you are not a beginner then ask novice type questions.
    Last edited by Kevin P; 09-11-16 at 00:41. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    Just to throw it out there, I recently handled (but did not shoot) a CZ P09 and P07 while on a business trip in another state. I came away pretty impressed. If I did not live in California (with its infernal handgun roster), I would probably be buying one soon. Well, that and the VP9 that I also handled and really liked.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12