Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Recommend 2 pistols; big and small

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    Not to derail, but is that a Magpul Tejas belt?
    No. I don't recall the name of belt maker, but it is a double thickness leather gun belt, for sure! The belt really matters.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart View Post
    No. I don't recall the name of belt maker, but it is a double thickness leather gun belt, for sure! The belt really matters.
    That almost looks like one of those Beltman belts. I have a couple of those and like them. Expensive, but worth it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I carry a 19 aiwb every day. Coveralls, jeans, pants, shorts, t shirts, button up, doesn't matter.

I want a shield or 43 to have, (mostly for running) but I always feel like that if I were ever to be in a gun fight, I'd want a lot of capacity, no matter what. With a 19, I can make solid hits most of the time at 100 yards also.

Why 100 yards you ask? Well, my thinking is that I'd want as much distance as possible between me and whatever A hole(s) trying to F up my day. Espeically if they have rifles......which may not matter for a successful outcome anyway.

As far as concealing, its very doable. It just takes a little effort to wear normal clothes. Main thing is getting the ride height low enough for me. Like Yoni, I too have a hell of a time with shirts being to small in the chest and shoulders. So my shirts are either ridiculous big, or just barely, no in between.

So almost anything prints badly for me unless I use a belt under my clothes and get the grip at wasitband height. With that method, it disapears without wearing silly baggy clothes which drive me nuts. 3:00 anything prints even worse unless I wear huge clothes or a sweater.

For me concealment is top priority.

Feedback Score
    After much trial and error, the G19 and G43 are a perfect compliment. I had a G26 until I got my hands on a G43. The single stack conceals so easily.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112