Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Range Report: Black Hills MK262 Mod 1

Feedback Score
    Note To Mac Owners: It has now been more then 14 years since our last release for OSX Macs. We had hoped Apple would release OSX for general Wintel systems with compatible hardware so we could justify continued support for the platform. Most shooters with new Intel Mac systems are installing a Windows partition with the Windows version of Shooting Lab so they can gain driver support for other shooting related hardware. A plug-in utility to convert Mac data is available on the Windows CD and here. Mac customers who would like to switch to the Windows platform should contact RSI

This was from their web site. I would give them a call.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post

So the best we can expect out of factory match grade 5.56/.223 is around 1 MOA?

Federal 223 Remington 69 grain Gold Medal Match

Barnes Precision Match: 5.56x45mm 85 Grain OTM BT

Last edited by Molon; 06-18-16 at 11:33.
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wonder if there's any difference in the Mk 262 in the retail box vs. the mil packaged stuff. The mil stuff is loaded in LC brass whereas the retail is WCC. I have some mil box stuff, but it never occurred to me to run them in comparison.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Molon,
    I tried to PM you but you are out of space. I have some questions I want to send your way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123