Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OHIO: Do NOT vote Kasich! Emergency 2A alert!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    You'll get no argument from me.. But you also have to understand that Ohio has alot of urban area's not too far from the woods,Combine that with some trigger happy shitheads from say,Cleveland and it starts to make sense, rifle bullets like a .308 can go a long way..A couple years ago, some dope decided to unload his muzzeloader (.50cal) by shooting it into the air,the bullet came down about a mile away killing
    a Amish girl in a buggy... Every year some of these dopes from large city's go deer hunting and will shoot anything that moves. This is one reason why we had those laws. It's also why I pretty much quit deer hunting, after almost getting shot a few years ago,I decided the risk wasn't worth it..
    Are you justifying this?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Kasich is a left wing progressive, he is in it to the end. We voted Cruz today, too bad the majority in this country is so easily deceived. Soros giving Kasich 200k? Doesn't surprise me a bit. The MSM is complicit in wrecking this republic. I'm betting Hillary will be in the big chair after the general. Rubio is out now, a good man. Maybe he will endorse Cruz but it's a little too late. Kasich is there to wreck the process. Pi$$ed here.
    Rubio quit?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Rubio quit?
    Yes, just now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Rubio quit?
    Yes and one of the best speeches I've heard from Mario.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    MSM reporting/projecting that Kasich takes Ohio.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    This is the problem with the right: No forgiveness and nobody is allowed to change their minds. The Democrats will eagerly accept former pro-gun people into their anti-gun ranks. They will happily take former pro-lifers, anti-gay marriage advocates, and former Republicans. And you know what? Those people are usually good to their word and they vote the party line. Examples Arlen Specter, Ariana Huffington, Al Gore, Harry Reid, even Obama (formerly against gay marriage). With conservatives, you are either a conservative cradle to the grave or you can go **** yourself. Even if a guy switches his stance and has the record to prove it, he will never be trusted for as long as he lives.

I don't think any of the GOP candidates will nominate anti-gun judges. Even Bush's two nominees ruled correctly for Heller and McDonald. I'm not too worried about Kasich over something that did 22 years ago if he's changed his position. Given that he's got a pretty pro-gun record as governor, I think he's okay.
    I expect when someone says that they're now conservative... or liberal... that they not only say it, but they act on it.

I think that's what most folks expect. And if you say you're conservative (or liberal) and don't act like it... folk are going to be cynical and eat you alive.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I'm still confused, so up until recently you couldn't bag whitetail with a .308Win?
    Still can't.

Only straight walled cartridge rifles.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Are you justifying this?
    Yes and no, I understand why the laws were written the way they were, and the fact is, I've personally seen too many drunk,stupid mother****ers out in the woods with loaded guns. You don't live here, so, I suppose it's easy to criticize...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I just got an email from Bravo Company. In it they reproduced a letter from Bill Clinton to John Kasich, dated 1994, praising him for his support of the Assault Weapons ban.

Voila:

Attachment 38320
    His recent record has been phenominal.

I didn't vote for him due to other reasons, but he is solid on 2a.

Eliminated mag limit
    Allowed silencers for hunting
    Redefined loaded gun to mean a loaded gun
    Shortened required hours for ccw

I may have missed some. A lot of people have "seen the light" since 22 years ago. It's been 22 years. Do you still have the exact same thoughts on every issue as 22 years ago?
    Last edited by MegademiC; 03-15-16 at 20:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I've personally seen too many drunk,stupid mother****ers out in the woods with loaded guns.
    Actually it's pretty easy to see how these people would be a danger to themselves and others with any firearm. How does the firearm being a straight-walled cartridge make them somehow safer?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast