Page 140 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2556

Thread: Watches

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Any experience with Vostok-Europe watches? Ive been eyeing them for years..

http://www.russia2all.com/vostok-eur....html?___SID=U
    If you look earlier in the thread I have a Vostok watch my parents and I brought from the Soviet Union in 1990. It was sitting in a cheap plastic case all those years and when I got it, it wound right up and works well. Not bad for a cheap soviet 25 year old watch. If the new ones are the same, at least they will be reliable.
    Last edited by Alex V; 11-15-15 at 20:04.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I saw my first Marathon in the wild a few days ago.

I had coffee with a college buddy I worked with 25 years ago. He was issued the watch while on deployment in Iraq after his watch was broken on duty.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 11-19-15 at 09:54.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very cool news- Seiko is releasing a re-issue of the 6309 in May under the Prospex line:

http://www.fratellowatches.com/new-s...n-of-the-6309/

Feedback Score
    The knife is worth twice as much as the watch.

--Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    Very cool news- Seiko is releasing a re-issue of the 6309 in May under the Prospex line:

http://www.fratellowatches.com/new-s...n-of-the-6309/

Very cool
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    The knife is worth twice as much as the watch.

Oh. ****. That is...... I don't even know what to say. Wow.
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    Oh. ****. That is...... I don't even know what to say. Wow.
    Thanks! I'm definitely a fan. That knife is definitely a unicorn...I don't think I'll ever be able to top it!
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Description
    Per Lum-Tec's website, the V1R is a limited edition of the V-Series of watches which has a "ETA 2824-2, LUM-TEC MDV's Technology and Sapphire Crystal with AR coating on the front and rear" and a bunch of other stuff. I bought this when it first came out. I believe I paid a little less than retail, $800ish or so in November of 2012.
    Read the full review here -> Lum-tec V1R ~ Reviews

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Heard a heart warming story about Lum Tec and its owner. I can't remember the exact details but here is the gist of it.

Two brothers in Georgia, one was sick and required a transplant, I think that was it. So the other brother was a match and he was going to donate his to save his brother. The operation went great and the recipient recovered fully from his illness and the donor brother also recovered from the operation. The recipient brother owned a Lum Tec watch and loved it so much that he wanted to get one just like his for his brother. The problem was that the model was discontinued. He contacted the owner of Lum Tec to inquire, the Lum Tec man told him to wait and he will see what he can do. He found and fabricated enough parts and pieces to make that model and sent it to the man in Georgia. The watch arrived with no invoice with only a note wishing both brothers the best.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 140 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast