Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HackerF15E View Post
    That works like a champ, thanks for posting it.
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Anybody else really bummed they can't go back and choose a different ending? I decided pretty early on that I would kill T if I got the choice but I kind of feel bad now. Add in that I didn't finish all of his missions (only did 2 rampages...) and I really regret it. For one thing, I didn't really think someone would die. But I also didn't want to risk Franklin getting killed. I went back and replayed the ending and chose C, which was much more satisfying, but was bummed to see that it didn't reflect the outcome. And are they going to change it so that if you buy and mod the shit out of a car it'll just keep reappearing in the garage you last left it in? Sucks spending all of that cash only to loose it because one part of the game is "realistic."
    I decided to keep them both alive from the start since I find Trevor's character so fun to play as.

I hope they keep your modded cars, I've got a few cars saved in garages and I don't drive them because I really like them.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Bumping an old thread, but have any of you guys bought the xbone/ps4 version? It's pretty entertaining and yet sad that two years after the game was released I still play it as much as anything.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ive had it nib since the ps4 version came out. Played for 1st time today. Meh.. I like destiny better..

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415