Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Men tried to ram car into NSA HQ at Ft Meade - Shots fired, at least one killed

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Who cares who the biological father is??? Separate incident not even related to the this particular thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I still want to know who the biological father is of the infant that was in the back seat when she "rammed" the gate.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    NSA is not on Fort Meade, they butt up against each other.
    Technically it is on the military reservation. I had to help reconstruct a pedestrian fatal there years ago, but it is all exclusive jurisdiction. NSA PD enforces 32 CFR, just a different section of the code than DoD.

You would have thought the driver got a clue when they drove by MSP sitting at the bottom of the ramp with their lights on working OT. David

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who cares who the biological father is??? Separate incident not even related to the this particular thread.
    We live in a country when a black gang banger is shot by either a white cop or a Hispanic neighborhood watchman the media, POTUS, DOJ, civil rights industry, etc. go full tilt boogie. But when an unarmed thirty something gainfully employed African-American woman is shot and killed by the USSS no one makes a stink of it. That's why it's important to know who the baby daddy is and BTW I'm not the one who brought that particular gate shooting up. Simply commented on it after the fact.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I'm trackin with what you're saying. I just wanted to clarify that the NSA is not Fort Meade proper.

I can tell you that there were more MSP out there in the AM that day than what I'm used to seeing. The most I've seen since I've been down here.

But yeah, you would THINK that would be a clue. Or the big ass sign that says "NSA EMPLOYEES ONLY" at the on ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    Technically it is on the military reservation. I had to help reconstruct a pedestrian fatal there years ago, but it is all exclusive jurisdiction. NSA PD enforces 32 CFR, just a different section of the code than DoD.

You would have thought the driver got a clue when they drove by MSP sitting at the bottom of the ramp with their lights on working OT. David
    Last edited by davidjinks; 04-01-15 at 18:18. Reason: Stupid auto correct

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I get that you didn't originally bring it up. Your comment on biological father is what caught my attention.

There's tons of incidents that happen in this area where nothing is said/done/media craziness takes place.

Same project I'm on right now, 2 weeks prior to this most recent incident, there was a shooter who fired multiple shots at the direction of the NSA. The same shooter put 2 rounds through the front windshield of a work truck with 2 personnel inside that truck. The second round went through the shirt of the passenger. Missed hitting the dude by about a 1/4 inch.

PD eventually caught the dude (Asian background) that day. Said the "voices" told him to do it. Guess how much national press coverage that garnered?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    We live in a country when a black gang banger is shot by either a white cop or a Hispanic neighborhood watchman the media, POTUS, DOJ, civil rights industry, etc. go full tilt boogie. But when an unarmed thirty something gainfully employed African-American woman is shot and killed by the USSS no one makes a stink of it. That's why it's important to know who the baby daddy is and BTW I'm not the one who brought that particular gate shooting up. Simply commented on it after the fact.
    Last edited by davidjinks; 04-01-15 at 18:31.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    NSA is not on Fort Meade, they butt up against each other.
    NSA is on Fort Meade. Not in the center, but the property they are on is part of Fort Meade. There are exceptions, as they do rent a lot of commercial buildings in the area that are not part of Fort Meade.

Because of the enhanced security and control access since 9/11 it appears adjacent but it is not.

When I worked there as a badged employee, I had full access to the base from golf courses, to gyms, ranges, ball fields, sports courts, you name it. Even had a DOD/Army ID Badge (in addition to my NSA Badge).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345