Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
Dude, I literally had a F3 approved to me with what the manufacturer if that said weapon had on their F2. My customers F4 was kicked back due to "information variances". I called talked with the examiner and told her I have an approved F3 (by you guys AT ATF no less) and I copied that info word for word exactly as it appeared on my approved F3. I asked her why they kicked it back when all MY info on THEIR forms was approved. Her honest answer was "I don't know, our system shows different than is on your (the form they approved ) F3." She was was very nice and asked me to confirm the info with the firearm in front of me. ATF then used MY corrected info to update their data base on this firearm. My customers F4 was then expedited and we got it approved that week. DONT tell me "um, no"!!!!!!
Your sample size of one form incorrectly kicked back is statistically meaningless. They are human, they make mistakes. By your own admission there was nothing wrong. So kicking it back was an error, not normal procedure. If you have been a FFL for any length of time, you know this.