I like a man that takes a sojourn into the valley of death, stares down his demons and his mortality, and returns to the land of the living ... to commence crushing balls!

The bickering is bad ju-ju and I've been as guilty as the next guy. And I will voluntarily submit my balls for the requisite crushing should I step over the line. Let there be peace in the valley (and intelligent discourse/debate rather than invective).

Just an aside (in response to littlelebowski's earlier comment): I am one of those members who posts more to GD than other areas of the forum. It's not that I don't read other areas of the forum. It's just that in the technical areas I don't have a great deal of expertise. I learn from reading but don't necessarily have anything substantive to add to the discussion. I'm sure many members feel I don't have much of substance to offer in the GD either. But I do have opinions and I am interested in discussing topics of interest as well as posting up the occasional thread seeking advice or information from other members on a variety of non-firearms related topics. So there you go.