Page 100 of 182 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score

Currently on sale on the Geissele.com website.

I'm not sure what the weight is but I can check when I stop by the shop.

Feedback Score
    Well that's interesting. I wonder if they plan similar things for the 10inch rails. They're still listing the old versions albeit out of stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Waiting on a 15" MK1 and I like the changes I'm seeing except the slot changes on the sides. Wonder why they did that? weight savings? Horizontal slots looked so much better...
    Last edited by smac61; 05-23-13 at 17:38.

Feedback Score
    Did the old grind off the HK sling loops and installed the 14.5" Super Modular Rail HK in sand. Big improvement in comfort and obviously length for the 416.

Ran down to the range and checked RDS zero at the 50/zeroed the irons and reconfirmed at 200. Gun needed a slight adjustment of about 2MOA at 50 (Impact was high), and once zeroed shot a 1-1.5MOA group at 200 yards with M193 Ball and a 4 MOA Aimpoint T-1...i will take it.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    9.5 Mk4 in stock at Rainier as of a minute ago.

I wasn't planning on getting one but I sorta ordered one just to check it out.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the MK4 is the lack of ability to have choice in picking where to put a vfg or afg or handstop on the bottom rail. Only having 5 slots at the very front of the rail with no way to attach any more rail sections or direct attach items turns me off to the rail. I like the light weight and the barrel nut/attachment, I think those factors and a excellent feature.
    i felt the same way but trident gave it such a glowing review, i really wanted to try it. also it dfoesnt seem beyond the realm of possibilities (especially since kac panels work) that rail sections couldnt be added in the future

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    I'm not sure what the weight is but I can check when I stop by the shop.
    please do, i had no idea that there was an mk1 revised. it seems like everytime i check this thread, theres an mk rail i didnt know about

Feedback Score
    I went with the 13" MK4 on my 18" SPR Noveske build. I really like the feel and ease of installation off this system. I just wish it was compatible with the Larue billet uppers out of the box. I'm pretty sure I can make it work by removing some material from the front most ejection port dust cover mount on the receiver. I'll decide if I want to try that when my Stealth upper ships from Larue. For now it's staying on the stripped milspec upper I had. 13" is really as much as I need, it provides a good comfortable grip, I can mount a bipod, etc...any more length and I think it would add too much mass to the front of the gun. As it is now, it doesn't feel overly heavy, or much less maneuverable than my 16" gun.

Feedback Score

Geissele Rail Anyone else find this interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by vereceleritas View Post
    Wow. I was debating between the Centurion CMR or a Geissele SMR and this picture just sold me on the MK4. Thanks.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm still on the fence about this.....

NAVY

Feedback Score
    Why are you on the fence?

Page 100 of 182 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast