Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCR

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ruger is offering a 22Mag variant now as well.

Feedback Score
    My wife bought me an LCR in 22 Magnum for my birthday. I like the LCR in 22 LR but this one will have a love more horsepower and much better bullets. The trigger is lighter on the new 22WMR than on my 22LR and just as smooth.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Those of you that have put a buttload of ammo downrange have you noticed any developing issues with durability and whatnot?
    I've owned the LCR in 38 special for about 2 years now and carry it OWB in a High Noon Need For Speed holster all day at work, I have noticed that at the end of the barrel there is a small chip in the finish, not a big deal considering I might end up under a house crawling and climb through attics all day { HVAC tech }. I shoot the thing about every other day and have not seen any problems at all The more it gets shot the trigger gets better and better. Oh and mine has the laser grips on it they have never been knocked out of true yet but do get built up with dirt and such and have to be cleaned from time to time

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Ruger is offering a 22Mag variant now as well.
    They made it a 6 shot, while the S&W is a 7. Not a great move on their part.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    But the Ruger is available. I haven't found a S&W 351 for sale any of the times I've looked.
    Unprepared: Not prepared; caught by surprise; dead

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
    But the Ruger is available. I haven't found a S&W 351 for sale any of the times I've looked.
    Grant at G&R has had them, but I don't know about currently.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question

Anyone come to a general consensus on a pocket holster for the LCR?

Do we need to worry about pocket fuzz getting into and mucking up the internals on this revolver?

Interesting price range on this item, post-Sandy Hook. I've been shopping for the .357 model - lowest price I could find was $499 before tax. Highest I've seen at a LGS was $699.
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    Anyone come to a general consensus on a pocket holster for the LCR?
    I have been using the Desantis Nemesis. Though it doesn't actively retain the gun which I prefer, it does release every time unlike the Uncle Mike/Blackhawk which will come out with the gun sometimes.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke View Post
    I have been using the Desantis Nemesis. Though it doesn't actively retain the gun which I prefer, it does release every time unlike the Uncle Mike/Blackhawk which will come out with the gun sometimes.
    Thanks!
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigghoss View Post
    Not that you can use in a .38/.357. And you can't fire .45acp through any .45 colt either, it has to be set up for that.
    One thats set up....S&W Governor, 410, .45 Colt, .45 ACP.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast