Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apex kit in a J-frame 442?

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys...Now I have to buy two of these. My 340 needs it the most but I might as well get one for my 438 while I'm at it.

I honestly didn't know stuff like this was available for J-frames, I always thought you just got what you got with them.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    The APEX kit made a noticeable improvement in the trigger of my 442. I don't have a gauge, but it lessened the trigger pull weight quite a bit. I have over 200 rounds of my reloads thru it since with no issues.

Feedback Score
    I bought the Apex kit last week. Like others have said, it's not a mind-blowing difference. It lightened and smoothed out the pull nicely, though. I only put a couple dozen rounds through the gun, but it's more enjoyable now. This is an easy recommendation for $20 or so bucks.

Feedback Score
    It is a noticeable improvement. It is a quick, inexpensive, DIY solution that I am happy to use until my 642 makes it to the top of Grant Cunningham's queue.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Very good investment for the J Frame. It is a must have IMO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234