Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Uber Tactical SF team :)

Feedback Score

The New Uber Tactical SF team :)

Found this on facebook and was amazed at the skills

I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I like that they want to practice but there is a lot of fail in there !!

S.M.
    Last edited by sandman99and9; 05-07-12 at 17:59.
    "I'd rather have a Bloody Mary made from the bandage drippings of a dozen Ebola victims than watch BattleField Earth again."

SeriousStudent

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmNn...ature=youtu.be

M4C, use the link I provided instead.

Edit: I would like to see what they are shooting at, target results, etc.

Edit2: IG, was that your comment? Regardless, I totally agree with it.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 05-07-12 at 17:25.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I hate to sound like that guy talking about "I would have done this" in response to an internet video, but I can tell you with confidence that I would have killed or disabled their entire element in the 10 seconds between 0:43 and 0:53.

Last edited by a0cake; 05-07-12 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was the bad guy up on that ridge to the right. When the cattle took off, I took off with them, using them as cover and concealment. Was able to outflank that patrol when I got into that stand of trees. Easily and quickly moved into position further down the hill. While each man on the right side of the line got up and turned to leapfrog to the left side of the line, I shot him in the back. It was like shooting the last quail in a covey. I had the high ground with good cover and concealment, and the element of surprise. Bye bye Yankee dogs! We love you long time!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Amazingly no one was shot and no guns were blown up.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    They need to go back to the library and read a bit about patrol formations particularly spacing between members. As A0cake stated one well placed burst of automatic fire into their element would have killed or injured most of them. Hell, Im being generous, well placed semi fire could have killed/injured all of them before they had a change to disperse.

No concern for their flank, no rear guard and blindly running toward fire and lining up. Not a good idea. Small group and all, but you still need to insure you're not going to get flanked or have someone blow your ass off.

Seems like a smart "group"could have set up by the cows and tossed some fire crackers on the other side of the hill the element was shooting from to draw them out. From there on its shooting fish in a barrel.

Feedback Score
    Stop scaring those poor cows!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Holy shit!

Is that the team that took out Bin Laden??????

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a0cake View Post
    I can tell you with confidence that I would have killed or disabled their entire element in the 10 seconds between 0:43 and 0:53.

Now of course you would have...we understand.

Anyway, it essentially seemed like a bunch of 9 year olds playing war outside. Hard to imaging grown men organizing on a regular basis to train in that simplistic fashion, especially since it was all set up to benefit them. The ambushers would have been on the ridge, not over it.

Right, a0?
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 05-07-12 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Now of course you would have...we understand.

Anyway, it essentially seemed like a bunch of 9 year olds playing war outside. Hard to imaging grown men organizing on a regular basis to train in that simplistic fashion, especially since it was all set up to benefit them. The ambushers would have been on the ridge, not over it.

Right, a0?
    Your syntax / lexicons are unclear to me for some reason, and I honestly don't know what you're trying to say here.

So let's just go with "whatever you say." I agree. Let's go with that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast